Speech Language Pathologist Full Time (5 days per week) - 23/24 School Year | Willmington, DE
Speech Language Pathologist (CCC)- 23/24 School Year | Wilmington, DE School Systems.
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a Full-time school based position this school year. (23/24)
- 5 days per week
- 23/24 school year
- K-12 caseload
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must have an active Delware State license.
- Schools experience is not required.
• 401k matching
• Insurance: Health, Vision and Dental
If interested in learning more, please forward an updated resume to Anthony Iannone at [email protected] or feel free to call or text me at 904-638-9895.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dover, DE
- Middletown, DESpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 23-24 School Assignment Soliant is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a contract employee for our client near Middletown, DE. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive school-based environment, where you can make a difference in the lives of children. Clinical Fellows are encouraged and welcome to apply! Responsib
- Clayton, DESoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district in Clayton, Delaware. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the remainder of the school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language services to students with communication disorders, evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans. Please find more details below: Job Details: Full-time position C
- Milford, DEWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Milford, DE. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and deliv
- Bridgeville, DESoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending DE state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Guaranteed hours
- Dover, DE
- Wilmington, DESoliant Health is seeking a speech tele-therapist to provide therapy via online platforms to students in a school setting. The tele-therapist will conduct virtual therapy sessions and collaborate with onsite staff to ensure success of each student and maintain compliance. This is a great opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home (or anywhere!) and maintain your own schedule. Therapy sessions will need to be conducted during
- Dover, DE
- Blackbird, DESoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district in Blackbird, Delaware. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the remainder of the school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language services to students with communication disorders, evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans. Please find more details below: Job Details: Full-time position
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.