Speech Language Pathologist for Elementary School - Allen Park, MI
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MI.
- SLP - CCC
- Elementary school caseload
- Full time at 35-40 hours/week
- Start date: ASAP to end of school year
- Remote until January 25th with some in person evaluations
- Quick interview process!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Account Executive Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lake Charles, LA
- Kinder, LA
- Welsh, LA
- Johnson City, TN
- Leland, NC
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Lowville, NY
- Bennington, VT
- New Haven, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.