Speech Language Pathologist - FL School District (Virtual)
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Orlando, FLTeletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job – Certified in Florida (FL) Position: 100% Remote Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist Contract Type: Independent Contractor (1099) Location: Remote Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to positively influence students' lives? We are currently in search of an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist to offer teleth
- Hialeah, FLFull-time Remote School Speech Language Pathologist in Florida VocoVision is seeking a committed and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our network and work with an outstanding district in Florida, servicing their students for the upcoming school year. As a remote staffing organization, VocoVision uses a complete online platform to connect therapists with students in underserved areas across the country. Therapists enjoy the
- Naples, FLVocoVision offers a diverse array of specialized, remote services. Our professionals manage standard speech and language and occupational therapy caseloads. They provide effective and efficient behavioral, academic and cognitive assessments. Caseload Information: -Mild-Moderate -School Students This position allows a flexible schedule within the school day. Required Education is a Masters in Communication Disorders. Required state licensure to
- Tampa, FLWe are working with a school district in Oregon, to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill. Job Specifics: ASAP Full Time Caseload: K - 12th Evaluations and assessments Meet with parents and consult with teachers Requirements: SLP OR License A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders. 1099 Independent Contractor
- Tallahassee, FLAttention to all SLPs interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision is working with a school district in Florida currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for a highly qualified SLP. Job Requirements: Active license in the state of Florida AND residing state (if applicable) Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology ASHA CCC’s Professional liabil
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a telehealth position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 or more years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVi
- Fort Myers, FLI have an open Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position at a school district near Fort Myers, Florida Texas for the 23/24 school year. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Active Speech-Language Pathology License in Florida School experience requested Job Responsibilities: Full-Time | 35 Hours a Week ASAP – 05/24/24 Elementary Caseload Pay Rate: $30 - $38 an hour If you would like to be considere
- Jacksonville, FLVocoVision has a fully remote SLP opportunity in Florida! As a virtual SLP in Florida, you would be providing therapy services to students through VocoVision's teletherapy platform. If you are interested in this remote position, please apply today! Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 plus years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a virtual position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: Florida SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification Previous school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVision toolki
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.