Speech Language Pathologist - FL School District 100% remote
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Jacksonville, FLRemote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Florida VocoVision has been working with this school district in Florida currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. About VocoVision: We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows s
- Fort Myers, FLI have an open Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position at a school district near Fort Myers, Florida Texas for the 23/24 school year. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Active Speech-Language Pathology License in Florida School experience requested Job Responsibilities: Full-Time | 35 Hours a Week ASAP – 05/24/24 Elementary Caseload Pay Rate: $30 - $38 an hour If you would like to be considere
- Tampa, FLAbout the Role: Join VocoVision as a Remote SLP in Kansas. Deliver virtual speech therapy services to students, collaborating with educators and professionals to provide exceptional support for communication needs. Job Details: Full-Time or Part-Time Current School Year Caseload: K-12, students vary Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent. Valid Kansas SLP license. 2+ years of relevant SLP experience.
- St. Petersburg, FLJob Title: Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist – School Position in Florida Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, a leading telepractice services provider in collaboration with Sunbelt, links dedicated professionals with schools in need of expert speech-language pathology. We are actively seeking a committed and seasoned School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a telehealth position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 or more years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVi
- Tampa, FLPosition: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Virginia Location: Remote (Virginia License Required) - VocoVision Company: VocoVision at Sunbelt Staffing Role Overview: As a School-Based SLP-CCC at VocoVision, you will play a pivotal role in providing remote speech and language services to students. Your responsibilities will encompass assessments, treatment planning, and collaborative efforts with educators and parents to
- Austin, FLThe VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Texas. A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description: Provide IEP services and
- Tampa, FLThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a telehealth speech language pathologist who is licensed in the state of Florida. Position Details: Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position Int
- Portland, FLPosition: Remote Oregon Speech Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Remote (VocoVision) Start: ASAP- End Of School Year Requirements: -Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology -Oregon SLP License -ASHA Certification (CCC) -2 years of school-based experience -Liability Insurance Responsibilities: -Provide speech-language therapy to children with mild to moderate disabilities -Conduct assessments and evaluations -Attend IEP meetin
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.