Speech Language Pathologist- Dahlonega, GA
Soliant is now accepting applications for contract Speech Language Pathologist. The therapist will work with a school district near Dahlonega, GA providing speech services to an elementary student caseload. Interviews are being scheduled now for this opening so please submit your application today for immediate consideration.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups and disabilities
- Provide evaluations and assessments for students with speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide individual and group therapy to address student’s communication and language development needs.
- Collaborate with other therapists and pupil services instructors to implement students’ IEP goals.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Georgia SLP License.
- Relevant pediatrics experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM, 35 hours a week
Submit your application below or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about this position, please contact Rachel Ziglar directly at (678)-457-0513 or email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Hershey, PA
- Bennington, VT
- Honea Path, SC
- Denver, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Algonquin, IL
- Folsom, CA
- Simsbury, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.