Speech Language Pathologist contract: 23/24 school year
ProCare Therapy is looking for an experienced, dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist for a upcoming school year opening. . This is a full-time job with up to 40 hours of work per week. For more information, please reach out to me via text, call, or email!
- Springhill, Kansas
2023-2024 school year
Caseload: 40-50 students (direct and indirect support) . K-12
Small Team: Looking to add on a great new hire! :)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active California SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
For immediate consideration - please reach out to me directly by phone or email. I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Account Executive of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Spring Hill, KSSpringhill, KS
High Energy Speech Language Pathologist | Hiring Now | Hot RoleSpringhill, KS
Speech Language Pathologist : HELP NEEDED in Kansas: Submit today!Springhill, KS
Speech Language Pathologist contract: 23/24 school yearSpringhill, KS
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.