Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) Modesto, CA
Soliant has partnered with an excellent school district in Modesto, CA and is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) for the current school year (2020-2021).
- K-12 caseload
- Full-time position (guaranteed hours)
- Willing to provide services onsite and/or virtually – We are taking every safety precaution to keep our students and our staff safe.
- Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice.
- Identifies and provides services to students in the speech-language program.
- Communicates with professionals and parents regarding integration of speech and language goals into the classroom and home environments.
- Conducts and/or participates in IEP meetings.
- Evaluates communication skills of students referred and diagnoses speech and/or language disorders.
- Education Level: Master’s Degree required
- Active CA license
- Current Certificate of Clinical competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Clinical Fellows are encouraged to apply***
- Previous schools experience is a plus
As a Soliant employee, you will enjoy full comprehensive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k retirement plan, competitive pay, and PTO
For immediate consideration, call our hiring coordinator directly (number listed below) Interviews and offers are moving quickly due to time. To make the process faster, you may email your resume to Summer as well.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Temecula, CA
- Anywhere, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Somerville, MA
- Gretna, VA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.