Speech Language Pathologist CCC - Hybrid (Onsite/Offsite)
Soliant is now accepting applications for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (CCCs) in New Haven, IN. The director has interview slots available, so if you're willing to interview and get a possible offer within a week please apply as soon as possible.
- This is a 5 day/8 hour per day position
- From October 26 to Dec. 7--possibly until Dec. 21
- Caseload: 64 students, K-12th grade
- 2 buildings
- Interview: Will be any afternoon via Zoom call
*This person needs to be able to bill Medicaid
• Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders, and must have Schools experience
• Active or Pending SLP license in Indiana, and a teaching certification
If interested in working with a great district, apply below and send your resume and references directly to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 678-538-6728
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kingman, AZ
- Sacremento, CA
- St Paul, OR
- Dundee, MI
- Lake City, SC
- Norfolk, VA
- Suffolk , VA
- Cambridge, MA
- Waller, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.