Speech Language Pathologist (CCC/CFY) -Richmond, MO
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Richmond, MO area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need for next school year, so please apply today to be considered for this position!
- Full-time position
- Assess, plan, deliver, and evaluate support needed for students regarding speech, language, and communication.
- Weekly pay and competitive compensation packages
More details regarding caseload will be discussed in the interview.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Applicant must have an active or pending MO state license
- Schools experience preferred not required
The director is scheduling interviews this week. Apply ASAP!
Interested in this position or other available positions? Apply by submitting a resume to: Sarah.Wheeler@Soliant.com .
For any questions, please contact me at: 678-497-0788.
Recent SLP Jobs
- North Adams, MA
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
- Albuquerque, NM
- Redwood City, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Cornwall, CT
- Cleveland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.