Speech Language Pathologist - Burlington, Washington
New School Based- Speech Language Pathology Opportunity (SLP/CFY) in Burlington, Washington
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Burlington, Washington that has a full-time, contract position available for the school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WA
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
Hours per week:
- Full-Time: 35-40 hours/per week (4-5 days/week)
- Part-Time:15-30 hours/per week (2-4 days/week)
- Part-time will only be considered for (SLP-CCC)
Specifications about the position: Caseload: based on availability and experience.
- Good observation skills and judgment, as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures to address a range of speech, language, voice, feeding skills etc.
- Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
- United States (Required)
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140, email her directly with your resume attached, and/or submit your application below.
Soliant Health| Hiring Coordinator
Local: (678) 459-1140
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- San Jose, CA
- Stamford, CT
- Colorado Springs, CO
- St Marys, OH
- lynn, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Beach Park , IL
- Canton, MA