Speech Language Pathologist- Bernalillo, NM
Soliant has partnered with a school district in Bernalillo, NM that is actively interviewing candidates for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position. The therapist will work full-time 37.5 hours a week with an elementary school caseload of 40- 50 students. At this time both SLP-CCC and CFY candidates with school’s experience will be considered for this position. Interviews are being schedules quickly for qualified applicants so please apply today for this exciting opportunity.
- Provide services to a caseload of 40- 50 students with speech and language impairments
- Administer tests, screenings, and evaluations to diagnose and plan treatments for children on caseload.
- Evaluate students' progress and adjust treatments to fit their needs.
- Write progress notes and keep up to date documentation on the initial evaluation and progress of each student.
- Directly work with students on an individual basis or in a group session.
- Help coordinate and participate in IEP meetings for students.
- SLP-CCC or CFY
- New Mexico SLP License
- Teaching Certification
- School-based experience, preferred
Please apply today or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. All qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 business days.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Spring, TX
- Fremont, CA
- Clearlake, CA
- Duluth, MN
- Salem, MA
- Oxnard, CA
- Orland Park, IL
- Juliette, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.