Speech Language Pathologist- Beckville, TX
Soliant is working with a client in the Beckville, TX area that is looking to hire a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position. As an SLP in this area you will be working with a caseload of Pre-K through sixth grade students. This position will interview and offer quickly so please submit your application today for immediate consideration
- A Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active Texas license approved by the State Board of Speech-Language Pathology (or able to obtain before the school year begins)
- Diagnose students who may be at risk of speech disorders
- Complete assessment and testing for students
- Effectively collaborate with teaching professionals and families on students’ abilities
- Full-time;; Monday-Friday (35-37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: Students PreK-6
- Competitive Compensation Package including weekly pay, health benefits, 401k, and CEU reimbursement
Interested candidates should apply online or email their resume to Rachel.email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Hershey, PA
- Bennington, VT
- Honea Path, SC
- Denver, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Algonquin, IL
- Folsom, CA
- Simsbury, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.