Speech Language Pathologist: Auburn Hills, MI
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Auburn Hills, MI area that is interviewing candidates for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist position. The ideal candidate for this position is a licensed SLP that is interested in working with pediatric caseloads in a supportive team environment. SLP-CCC and CF candidates are being considered for this opening so please submit your application today if are interested in being considered for this position.
- Provides speech services to a caseload of K-8th grade students
- Preform evaluations, re-evaluations, and diagnostic tests
- Develops Individualized Education Plans (IEP) in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Conduct IEP meetings and make recommendations for new goals and educational programming to administrators and parents
- Review past caseload information to develop and implement new educational plans for students.
- Performs other speech-related duties as assigned by school administrators
If you are interested in this position, please apply below today for immediate consideration or email your resume directly to the hiring coordinator below.
Senior Account Executive| Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lebanon, NH
- Palatine, IL
- Claremont, NH
- Oak Park, IL
- Greenville, SC
- Alamogordo, NM
- Augusta, GA
- St. Paul, MN
- New Britain, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.