Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) near Rolling wood TX
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Rollingwood TX area for Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) positions. This is an ideal position for therapists who love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/wk; 22/23 school year
- Start/End Date: ASAP- EOSY
- Caseload: 40-55 students; Elementary
- Bachelor in Speech and Communication
- MUST be FLUENT in both Spanish and English
- Must have State License
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kennedale, TX
- Young Harris, GA
- Indianpolis, IN
- Stockton, CA
- Eufaula, AL
- Fullerton, CA
- South Austin , TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Carlsbad, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.