Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school district near Columbus, Georgia. This is a full-time position for the 2022-2023 school year. We will be setting up zoom interviews this week. Submit your application and resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist Speech Language Pathologist with evaluations, assessments, and implement interventions.
- Flexible caseload
- Discuss preference of age groups in an interview!
- Indirect and direct work included
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Experience working with children
- SLPA License in GA
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- W2, Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Athens, GA
- La Grange, IL
- Redding, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Glendale, AZ
- Lillington, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.