Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) opportunity in Dobson, North Carolina
Are you passionate about providing care to children who need it most? In search of a fresh opportunity? You’re in luck! I have an opening in Dobson, North Carolina for a speech language pathologist assistant, requiring an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and state licensure. Prior experience in a school setting is preferred but not required.
- Full-time hours, 37.5 hours per week
- Contracted until end of school year
- Full age range, kindergarten - 12th grade caseload
- Further details available upon interview
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- ?Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Department of Education Certificate – Texas: see here for licensure details!
- Very competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k matching
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Marysville, CA
- Manteca, CA
- Oakland , CA
- Corvallis , OR
- Destin, FL
- Eufaula, AL
- VIsta, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.