Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - North Carolina
Soliant is currently partnered with a great school district near Charlotte, North Carolina that is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) . This will be a contracted assignment starting ASAP until the end of the school year.
- Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
- Full-Time ( 37.5 hrs/week)
- Interviewing ASAP!
- Provide language/Reading Interventions.
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff.
- Valid North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Therapy License.
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Please send resume to email@example.com. After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lakewood, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Tracy, CA
- Gary, IN
- San Jose, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Lancaster, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- Rainier, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.