Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Job Opening
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting near Gainesville, VA. Travel stipends are available for eligible candidates.
In this role, the SLPA will be working alongside an SLP to provide services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Must meet current SLPA certification standards and requirements.
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- Full-Time hours preferred
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive (weekly) pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dallas, OR
- Fair Oaks, IN
- Silver Spring, VA
- Littleton, CO
- Milpitas, CA
- Lake Elsinore , CA
- Irvine, CA
- Compton, CA
- Irvine, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.