Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Fulltime | Sherman, TX
Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) looking for a great opportunity? ProCare Therapy is currently hiring for a contract position in the Sherman, TX area for this school year. As a ProCare employee, you will receive weekly payments and a comprehensive benefits package tailored to your individual needs. With a dedicated and supportive team on staff, this is an excellent chance to work with amazing colleagues and students. If you're excited about this opportunity, let's discuss it further.
2023-2024 School Year
Caseload: assessments for a Early childhood, and K-12
- TX SLPA license required
- Bachelors degree in Speech Language Pathology required
- School experience is preferred but not required
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If this is a position that will be a great fit for you, please apply and send me your resume today to review!
Are you interested in this position? If so, please apply now and send me your resume! If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904)425-2952 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Quinlan, TXAbout Us: Soliant Education is a trusted partner in connecting qualified professionals with fulfilling opportunities in educational settings nationwide. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Texas. Position Overview: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be instrumental in supporting students' communication and language development. The ideal candidate is passionate about helpin
- Houston, TXSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Houston, Texas Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in Texas is looking for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be onsite and working with K-12 grade students. Description: Full-Time/Part-Time Weekly pay Orientation Optional K-12 grade caseload will be based on experience Requirements: Masters in Communication and
- Houston, TXSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Houston, Texas Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in Texas is looking for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be onsite and working with K-12 grade students. Description: Weekly pay Grades K-12 Requirements: Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology Texas SLP License requir
- Decatur, TXPosition Type: Part-Time (16 hours per week) Speech Language Pathologist Caseload: Elementary School Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a part-time basis to serve our elementary school students. This position will run through the remainder of the current school year, with the possibility of extension. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determi
- Plano, TXSunbelt Staffing is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for contract at a local school district near Plano, TX. This position offers guaranteed hours and benefits! Requirements: TX SLP Licensure TX SLPA Licensure Job Description: Elementary, Middle, and High Scholl students Full-time: Monday -Friday Onsite Virtual Interview To apply: send your most updated
- Irving, TXSunbelt Staffing is partnering with a local school district near Irving, TX area that requires a full-time contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). Requirements: TX Speech Language Pathologist Licensure TX Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Licensure Job Description: K-12th grade Full-time 37.5hours/week Competitive pay & benefits Teams or Zoom Interview C
- Bellaire, TXJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Bellaire, Texas and Nearby Areas Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Bellaire, TX, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students d
- Meridian, TXSunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local district in the area in Meridian =, Texas, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) and Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position for their upcoming school year. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now! Qualifications: Texas Speech Language Pathologist License Texas Speech Language Pathologist Assistant License
- Austin, TXJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Austin, Texas and Nearby Areas Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Austin, TX, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communica
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.