Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Full Time Castle Rock, CO
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Castle Rock, CO who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Bachelors Degree in Speech language Pathology Assistant or Communications
- An active SLPA license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Colorado
Specifications about the position:
- Full time
- 2022-2023 school year
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
- Schools experience is preferred but not required
- Quick interview process!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT A LICENSED SLPA
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Victor Munoz, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Compton, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Puyallup, WA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
- Owatonna, MN
- Lakewood, WA
- Denver, CO
- Pinehurst, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.