Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Belton, Texas
A Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) is needed for a full-time school contract position near Belton, Texas! This position pays between $25-$32 per hour, and travel packages are available for those who qualify. The position will be for the 2022/2023 school year. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
BENEFITS FOR A SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST ASSISTANT:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST ASSISTANT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders Program
- Successful completion of a minimum of one hundred (100) hours of supervised field work experience or its clinical experience equivalent
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- Valid SLPA license in state of practice
To be considered for this position, end an email to [email protected] or apply directly!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Eufaula, AL
- Houston , TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Covington, GA
- Taylor Creek, FL
- Bernardsville, NJ
- Berverly hills, CA
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.