Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) 2022-2023 SY - Knightsen, CA
We are looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) wanting to work in a school based environment for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. We have partnered with a school district near Knightsen, CA looking to fulfil this roll. This opportunity will guarantee full time hours on one single campus.
Send a resume to [email protected] for more information on this school district and many others!
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full-Time Hours
- Caseload: discussed with director on interview
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
I wish you luck in your search! Hope to hear from you soon.
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus , GA
- San Diego , CA
- Clermont, FL
- Burbank, CA
- Long Beach , CA
- San Antonio, TX
- San Bernardino , CA
- Lake Arrowhead, CA
- El Monte, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.