Speech Language Pathologist/Assistant outside Omaha, NE
Soliant has an open Speech Language Pathologist position in Papillion, NE. This is full time position covering a maternity leave. Apply now if you're in the market to work with a supportive, school district.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Nebraska.
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- School/pediatric experience preferred
- SLP CCC/CFY/SLPA
- Length: Maternity leave; (contact for exact dates)
- Full time; 37.5 hours weekly
- Caseload: K-6; providing language and articulation services
- Competitive, weekly direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K match
- CEU Reimbursements and Bonus Opportunities
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Hannah Lugo | 770-776-2083
Recent SLP Jobs
- Athens, GA
- La Grange, IL
- Redding, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Glendale, AZ
- Lillington, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.