Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job - La Mesa, California
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in La Mesa. The district is looking to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Assistant as soon as possible. The position is full-time for the full school year.
The position will be to assist remote & on-site SLPs with their tasks.
To qualify, you must:
- Have a B.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLPA License in California
- School-based or pediatric experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- 7 hour work days
- Caseload - more caseload details provided on an interview
Benefits of contracting with Soliant include:
- Medical, dental, or vision insurance
- Competitive hourly rate with guaranteed hours
- 401k matching
- Professional guidance from your recruiter throughout the process
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie! Please be prepared to move quickly, a position as desirable as this will fill quickly! :)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Homeland, CA
- Weatherford, TX
- Yucaipa , CA
- Nebraska City , NE
- Vista, CA
- Port Deposit , MD
- Springfield, MA
- Eloy, AZ
- Chowchilla, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.