Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job - Cedar Hill, NM
Soliant Health is working with a remarkable school district near Cedar Hill. Soliant aims to hire a qualified, full-time, contract, Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). Quick interview and hire!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in NM
- Must have schools experience
- Please look into New Mexico's full requirements before applying
- Case load: Elementary K-8
- Full time: 35-37.5 hours a week
- 21-22 school year
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- Boston, MA
- Pasadena, CA
- Waterbury, CT
- Olathe, KS
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.