Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in Niagara Falls, NY
Soliant Health is working with an amazing school district in Niagara Falls, NY. They are looking to hire Speech Language Pathologist Assistants & Speech Language Pathologists to work collaboratively. This position is full-time for the upcoming school year!
The position will be to assist SLPs in tasks such as evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders. You should also be equipped to help provide education & training to family members of students.
To qualify, you must:
- Have an M.S. or B.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Obtain an active SLP/SLPA License in New York
- School-based or pediatric experience strongly preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Caseload - More caseload details provided on an interview
Benefits of contracting with Soliant include:
- Medical, dental, or vision insurance
- Competitive hourly rate with guaranteed hours
- 401k matching
- Professional guidance from your recruiter throughout the process
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie! Please be prepared to move quickly, a position as desirable as this will fill quickly! :)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Marysville, CA
- Manteca, CA
- Oakland , CA
- Corvallis , OR
- Destin, FL
- Eufaula, AL
- VIsta, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.