Speech Language Pathologist - 22/23 SY - Allen, TX
We are working with an amazing school district near Allen, TX. This district is looking to add a new Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to their roster for the upcoming school year. This particular opportunity is part time, 3 days a week. The caseload is predicted to be about 35-40 students on one elementary school campus. The school is welcoming all candidates passionate about helping children learn and grow! Located about an hour outside of the heart of Dallas, dont hesistate to apply today!
Skip the application process by sending a resume to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Meets with parents on a regular basis to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with parents, guardians, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Works closely with other members of program staff to develop and maintain curriculums and standards.
- Coordinates transition plans for students moving to other environments.
- Makes and/or recommends appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate students’ experiences.
- Complies with rules and regulations set forth by the school district, California Education Code, and Title V.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid Texas Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today, or email your resume directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah Smith / 770-776-2116 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.