Southbury, Connecticut Speech Language Pathologist Full Time Position
A school district located nearby Southbury, Connecticut has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire upcoming school year.
Full time hours
The full school year
School/Pediatric experience preferred
Masters of Science degree
IL license required or ability to acquire before starting
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
401k plan with company matching
CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bridgeport, CTElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Bridgeport, Connecticut! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Bridgeport, CT and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in
- Trumbull, CTCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Trumbull, CT Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to d
- Milford, CTWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Milford, CT. This position is Full-Time for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress of
- Seymour, CTSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Seymour, CT Res
- Monroe, CTElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Monroe, Connecticut! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Monroe, CT, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Monroe, CT and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degre
- Greenwich, CTSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Greenwich, CT area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Danbury, CTSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Danbury area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders a
- Brooklyn, CTSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Brooklyn area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals. Provide speech-languag
- Hartford, CTSoliant Staffing is looking for a SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: Hartford, CT Job Details: Full-time or part-time available ASAP - End of School Year Onsite Actively interviewing! We need extra help with these great kiddos! Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure in state Expe
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.