South Carolina SLP - Speech Language Pathologist Job
Soliant Health is working with a school district near Brookhaven, SC. Aiming to hire a full time, contract, Speech Language Pathologist.
Candidates seeking part-time are also encouraged to apply!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in South Carolina
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Case load: based on availability and experience
- Full time 37.5 hours/week
- Interviewing Immediately
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interested? Apply and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.