South Bend, IN Speech Language Pathologist (Full-time)
Full-time position with an elementary and possibly high school caseload. The SLP will be over 1-3 buildings with the support of 4 other SLPs in the district.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Makes and recommends appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate students’ experiences.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Indiana SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.