Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
We are seeking a highly-motivated, energetic Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our supportive Special Education team to help better the lives of our students! This position is full time, offering full healthcare benefits and plenty of support!
- Candidate must be a licensed SLPA in the state of Massachusetts
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders/Speech Language Pathology
- Provide therapy services to eligible students under the supervision of a licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Material preparation
- Implementation of documented care plans, i.e individualized education plan [IEP]
- Document student, patient, or client performance (e.g., collecting data and calculating percentages, preparing charts, graphs)
- Attend IEP meetings
- The hourly rate starts at $32/hour, but can be negotiated based on experience!
- Guaranteed hours - selected candidates are paid for all hours worked, including time spent on documentation and meetings
- Healthcare benefits through United Healthcare
- Includes vision and dental insurance
- Option of licensure reimbursement
- Reimbursement of onboarding costs
Apply below or email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Marlborough, MASpeech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Immediate Opening Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) seeking an immediate opportunity to contribute to the communication development of students in a K-12 setting? We are actively seeking an SLPA to join our team in Marlborough to work with students across various grade levels and make a positive impact on their communication skills. Apply or email kat
- Adams, MAA local school district near Adams, MA is holding immediate interviews to hire a contract Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for the 23/24 school year. This position comes with full benefits and guaranteed hours! Job Details: PreK - 12 school district Typical SLPA duties Full time - 30 hours per week Health/Dental/Vision benefits plans Weekly pay with competitive rates Mentorship provided Required to apply: Massachusetts
- Barnstable, MASpeech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) We are currently seeking a qualified and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team and work with students in the school setting. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the communication skills and overall well-being of young learners. Apply or email the hiring manager at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Pr
- Brockton, MASLPA - Brockton, MA Schedule: 3 days per week, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Immediate Start We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team on a part-time basis. This position will primarily focus on serving an elementary caseload, providing valuable support to students in need of speech and language services. If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and possess the ne
- Ware, MASpeech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Soliant Health is actively seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a rewarding full-time position in a school-based setting in Ware, MA area. Contact Katelyn Bruno for immediate consideration! Responsibilities: Collaborate with licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to deliver high-quality therapy services to students Conduct one-on-one or small group t
- Stoughton, MAContact: To apply, email your resume to Joshua Armour. Pay: We offer competitive hourly pay starting at $28 per hour, with opportunities for overtime pay. Enjoy the convenience of weekly paychecks! Requirements: Active Massachusetts SLPA license Availability to start ASAP Part-time availability
- Malden, MASunbelt Staffing is interviewing and hiring SLPA candidates to fill an openings at a Malden, MA school district Job Description: Full Time K-8th Grade Direct and Indirect Service Job Requirements: MA SLPA License School Experience In order to be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position for the current school year in Winthrop, MA Please apply below and send your current resume to: Gilbert.Marquis
- Concord, MASchool-Based Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) - Concord, Massachusetts Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking to make a difference in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a School-Based SLPA in the Concord, MA and surrounding areas! Job Description: As a School-Based SLPA, you will work closely with our team of speech-language professionals
- Winthrop, MASunbelt Staffing is currently hiring contracted SLPA candidates at a Winthrop, MA school District Job Description: Full Time K-12th Mild-Moderate Job Requirements: MA SLPA License In order to be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position for the current school year in Winthrop, MA Please apply below and send your current resume to: [email protected] Gilbert Marquis Sunbel
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.