SLPA Needed Near Gresham, OR
Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a highly desired school district near Gresham, OR. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact in a child's life? Apply here and your new journey starts today!
Job Details Include:
- Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
- Elementary School Caseload
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active OR License
- Schools and/or Pediatrics Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Carlsbad, CA
- Stockwell, IN
- Alameda , CA
- Westpoint, IN
- Pflugerville, TX
- Shandon, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Whitley Gardens, CA
- Kennesaw, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.