SLPA Needed in Los Angeles, CA
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) looking to make an impact in the Los Angeles, CA area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full time, contract Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to join their team. Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Bachelor's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by California Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: 2021-2022 school year
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Los Angeles, CA
- Woodland , NC
- Norton, CA
- Woodland, CA
- Webster, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Robbins, CA
- Newkirk, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.