SLPA Job Opening
Soliant is working with a supportive district to fill a new speech language pathologist position for the current school year. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working in a long-term setting.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- California State Licensure and/or Eligibility
- Full-time and Part-time Positions available
- 2021-2022 School Year
- Onsite Only
- SLP and CFY candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- 401K Available
- Quick Interview Process
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
OR Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pueblo, CO
- Kelso , OR
- Chicago , IL
- Silver Spring, MD
- Norco, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Bennington, VT
- Southlake, TX
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.