SLPA Job Opening - Stratford, Connecticut
Soliant Health is seeking a school based SLPA in Stratford, CT to provide therapy services for the upcoming fall semester. Duties will include writing student IEPs, assessing student disorders and report writing.
- Connecticut, approved or pending SLPA license
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- ASAP Start through the 21 - 22 school year
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so apply below or email resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.