SLP Teletherapy Position in California
A school district in California is need of a Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position for the school year. The SLP-CCC will be responsible for administering evaluations and provide therapy to a kindergarten to 12th grade caseload.
A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during therapy times to assist students with activities and therapy. Soliant Health will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before the assignment, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have:
- 6 months - 2 years years of school-based Speech Language Pathology experience, required
- Active SLP license in the state of CA
- Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in.
- ASHA CCC’s
- IEP experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
Apply below, and/or contact Jerod Cooper directly at 770.557.3241 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Orange, CA
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.