SLP Tele-Therapist South Carolina
The Speech and Language Pathologist will provide speech and language therapy services to students in a middle school. The Speech and Language Pathologist will work as part of a team to provide an educational and therapeutic program to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder 100% remotely. The Director can interview now and will extend an offer quickly.
- Entire school year
- Middle school caseload
assessing and evaluating students, planning/scheduling of all individual and group sessions, creating individualized speech and language materials, working with students with an AAC device, and regularly collaborating with the team. The person in this position will also work as part of the Individual Education Plan team and develop goals and objectives and make appropriate speech and language recommendations.
- SC State license
- Multicategorical cert needed
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs) from ASHA
- Experience with Augmentative & alternative communication (AAC)
- Experience and training with Autism Spectrum Disorder or interest in the field of ASD
- Weekly Pay
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Competitive salary, based on education and experience
- 7 weeks of vacation including Spring Break, Winter Break, Summer Break plus legal holidays
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at 678.459.1111 or email your resume to Devasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Edgewood, NM
- Cypress, CA
- New Orleans, LA
- Pueblo, CO
- Hagerstown, MD
- Everett, WA
- Wilton, NH
- San Marcos, TX
- Fortuna, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.