Soliant Health is seeking a speech language pathologist to fulfill a position at a school district in the Los Angeles, CA area. California license needed. If you live in this area and have the qualifications of a speech language pathologist, please apply.
- Must be a licensed speech language pathologist in the state of California before assignment begins. Assistance can be provided by Soliant.
- Prior experience in schools and pediatrics highly preferred but not required.
- Pathologist must be able to work with the possibility of a K through 12th grade caseload.
- SLP will provide appropriate speech-language services in K through 12th grade setting.
- Must be able to contribute significantly to the overall literacy rate of students who may have communication disorder(s).
- SLP will make significant contributions to ensure that all students receive quality services.
You can get in contact with me by reaching out directly to the contact information provided below. Send your resume as well.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Direct Phone number (770) 225-3010
Isaiah.Christie@soliant.com | www.soliant.com