SLP/SLPA Travel Positions Based in California
Soliant Health has partnered with wonderful school districts located in California who are looking to hire multiple full-time Speech Language Pathologists/Assistants for the school year.
- Full-time/part-time positions
- Remote and onsite
- Assess, plan, deliver, and evaluate support needed for students regarding speech, language, and communication.
- Weekly pay
- Optional benefits package
- A Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or SLPA certification
- Applicant must have an active CA state license
- Previous schools experience preferred
- Experience with IEP's or AAC's preferred
For immediate consideration, call Sarah Wheeler directly at 678.497.0788 and email your resume to [email protected]
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.497.0788 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus, GA
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Arlington, VA
- Southfield, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Roanoke, VA
- Lakewood, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Statesville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.