SLP & SLPA Position near Spanish Valley, Utah
Position: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist and/or SLPA
Location: Spanish Valley, Utah
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Licensure in state
- Experience in a school-based setting is preferred but not required for enthusiastic and motivated candidates.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Work-life balance with a school calendar schedule.
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying - please contact Alyson Speer - [email protected] or via cell at 770-557-3212.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Moab, UTSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Moab, UT area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificat
- Salt Lake City, UTSoliant is working with an excellent school district near Location near (Salt Lake City, UT) that needs a SLP for the 2023- school year. Apply right away if you want to join our team and advance your career! Pay is weekly! Job Description F/P and Hours Specific Caseload or (caseload based on you) School Year 100% Remote Qualifications Master’s in Speech-Language Pathology SLP
- American Fork, UTSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the American Fork area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disor
- Ogden, UTSoliant is seeking a talented and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join a great team of educators in Ogden, Utah and surrounding areas. This school district is committed to providing top-notch education and support to our students, and you'll have the chance to work in a collaborative environment with like-minded professionals who share your passion for making a positive impact. Why Join Us? Meaningful Impact: As a Speech Lan
- Ogden, UTSoliant Staffing is looking for a SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: Ogden, Utah Job Details: SLP - ESY Monday - Thursday (4 hours/day) The sweetest kiddos! Onsite Actively Interviewing! Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure in state Experience in a school-based setting is preferr
- Blanding, UTSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Blanding UT Are you a driven and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Blanding UT is seeking a talented and motivated full-time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Conducting assessments to identify com
- Tooele, UTSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP/SLPA) Tooele UT Are you a driven and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Tooele UT is seeking a talented and motivated full-time or part-time SLP and full-time SLPA to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Cond
- Blanding, UTSpeech Language Pathologist Upcoming School Year Blanding, UT Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. This position is located in the beautiful Blanding, UT! In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Previous school experience preferred, bu
- Morticello, UTSoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist (SLP) to join a school district in Morticello, Utah. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the remainder of the school year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language services to students with communication disorders, evaluate and diagnose communication disorders, and develop treatment plans. Please find more details below: Job Details: Full-time posi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.