SLP/SLP-CFY Job Opening - Schools
Soliant is now accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Thousand Oaks, CA. Soliant aims to hire full-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist or CFY contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools and IEP experience (preferred)**
- Be fully vaccinated
- Case load: School site TBD
- ASAP through end of school year
- Full-time and onsite
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Effort, PA
- Pacific Junction, NE
- Agoura Hills, CA
- Los Angeles , CA
- Lewiston, ME
- Sacramento , CA
- San Diego , CA
- Plattsmouth , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.