SLP / SLP CF Job Opening -- Detroit, Michigan
Soliant Health has partnered with a school district in Detroit, Michigan to help fill a Speech Pathologist opening. The school district is looking for a full time, licensed SLP to fill opening. More information and qualifications will be listed below!
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Active, approved license in the State of Michigan
- Full time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.