SLP position open- Redwood City, California
Soliant Health is partnered with a supportive school district near Redwood City, California who has a contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. See below for more details.
To qualify, the minimum required includes:
- A Speech Language Pathology Master's degree
- An active/pending SLP license in California
- CCC/CFY's are encouraged to apply
- ACC experience is preferred but not required
- IEP experience/familiarity is preferred but not required
- Matching 401K
- Industry leading benefits for health/life/dental
Specifications about the position:
- Full-time and part-time available: Guaranteed hours
- Caseload: K-12 (more details about caseload will be given during the interview process)
- Mild/Moderate disabilities/issues caseload
- Collaborations with multi-disciplinary teams (OT, PT, PSYCH)
- Full school year and mat-leave available
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Lauren Hicks at Lauren.Hicks@Soliant.com
If this job does not catch your interest but you are still searching for a Speech Language Pathologist position please feel free to reach out to me!
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.538.6716 Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
- Poulsbo, WA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Walkersville, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.