SLP Position in California for Upcoming SY
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time, contract position as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) at our school district near the Clearlake, California area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview! Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
- Experience working within a K-12 school setting
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: 82 students
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to Evan, Hiring Coordinator, at Evan.Davis@Soliant.com. Any and all questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (678) 710-2507
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tuscon, AZ
- Nogales, AZ
- Green Valley, AZ
- Sierra Vista, AZ
- Beloit, WI
- Janesville, WI
- Buffalo, NY
- Old Church, VA
- El Cajon, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.