SLP position - CCC and CFY
We are seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-23 school year in the Klamath Falls school district. We have placed several candidates with this district who have had phenomenal experiences due to the supportive and friendly environment and wonderful students. Interviews will be held over zoom at a time that works best with your current schedule. Interviewing will be a good place to ask all caseload questions and find out if it’s a right fit for you!
A full school year contract will be awarded to the candidate who is the best fit. During the assignment you will receive weekly paychecks at a competitive hourly rate. This will be a W-2 position with full benefits available and 401k matching.
We welcome new grads looking to complete their clinical fellowship year to apply
- Provide high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs/504 and intervention plans using a continuum of service delivery models
- Develop treatment plans (IEPs/504 and intervention plans) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement
- Ensure evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
- Provide appropriate diagnostic assessment services to students using established eligibility criteria
- Conduct assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
- Develop and implement IEP goals utilizing an educationally based model with goals aligned to educational standards.
- Participate in all required Domain, Problem Solving, FIE and annual review meetings as needed
- Provide consultation to teachers, parents and staff as outlined in IEP and treatment plans and as needed in order to effectively support and problem solve individual student need
- Provide staff training and education to school staff and parents in the area of communication development
- Assist and guide teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected and identified speech and language delays/disorders
- Consult with teaching teams to develop and implement of curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies such as visual supports, oral motor exercises, language strips, topics of conversation, and data collection
- Ensure students’ skills are generalized across settings by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers
- Participate in activities that support students' educational advancement
- Maintain an inventory of materials, assessments, and supplies
- Keep abreast of best practices in speech and language therapy and language development
- Complete compliance activities in a timely manner, as outlined, including:
- Daily progress notes
- Quarterly report of student achievement (IEP report cards)
- Consult services
- FIE preparation
- Maintain accurate records.
- Submit application through our website
- Email [email protected] with a resume
Once I have received your resume I will be reaching out via phone to discuss your experience as well as the position. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at (770) 776-2105.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.