SLP or SLPA for IL Schools!
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Illinois. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Illinois
- Any other state requirements (if applicable)
- If SLPA, you must have school experience!
- Full or Part time on availability!
- Full School-year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Salinas, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Bloomington, IN
- Simi Valley , CA
- Woodland, CA
- Marble Falls, TX
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Killeen, TX
- Ephrata , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.