SLP Opportunity in Eugene, OR
Procare Therapy is working with a school in Eugene, OR who is interested in hiring a speech language pathologist to work for the 2023 school year.
While on assignment with Procare, candidates who qualify may be eligible for: weekly meals stipends, weekly housing stipends, CEU/License Reimbursements, and more. Please reach out to me directly regarding your eligibility for these fields.
The Speech Pathologist will evaluate, diagnose, and treat students with speech or language disorders, formulate individualized treatment programs, keep appropriate records, and inform faculty and parents about students' progress.
- Assesses the needs of pupils with speech or language disorders and matches their needs with programs available through the educational system. Meets with students regularly according to treatment program schedule, evaluates, and maintains records of students' progress.
- Reports progress to faculty members and meets with them on a regular basis to discuss their evaluations of students' skills as demonstrated in class performance and social interaction with other students.
- Reports progress to parents and meets with them regularly. Suggests activities parents can do with their child to assist and supplement the student's speech therapy program. Attempts to add to their understanding of the program and answers questions and addresses concerns they may have about it.
- Repeats evaluations on a regular basis to measure progress according to professional guidelines.
- Talks with students to determine their feelings about the program and their progress or any frustrations they may feel about the therapy.
- Keeps current with professional literature and attends seminars on a regular basis to maintain and update professional skills.
- Hearing ability sufficient to evaluate student's speech.
- Skill communicating verbally and in writing with students, faculty members, and parents so that all parties understand the program and the degree of progress being made.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in speech pathology required.
- State license as a speech pathologist required.
- A minimum of two years of experience working in the speech pathology field preferred.
- Interviewing Now!
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communication Disorders
- Active SLP licensure in Oregon
- Prior schools experience preferred, not required
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Marcus Brown at [email protected] and send me a text at (678) 951-0271 once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
- La Belle, FL
- Naperville, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.