SLP Opening Stanwood, WA
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Stanwood, WA area for a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. If you love providing speech therapy services to children in a school setting, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
· Previous school experience preferred, but not required
· Must have active/pending state license
· ASHA Certification is a PLUS
· Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
· Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.