SLP NEEDED! | NEW SCHOOL YEAR | NEAR PALO ALTO, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near the Palo Alto, CA area to help fill a full time Speech Language Pathologist position for the 22-23 school year. If you are currently licensed in California, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite (Los Altos, CA)
- MUST hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- MUST have ACTIVE licensure through CA State Board
- Assignment dates: 8/5/22-6/10/23
- Caseload: 50-55 students with speech goals
- Case Manager of 25-30 students
- Split between 2 schools located 10 minutes from each other
- More details to be provided with interview process
- APPLY TODAY!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clinton, IN
- Munster, IN
- Westport, CT
- Owings, MD
- Santa Ana, CA
- Petersburg, VA
- Narrows, VA
- Waterville, ME
- Salinas, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.