SLP Needed Near Leesburg, FL
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) looking to make an impact in the Leesburg, FL area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a part time, contract Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. Candidates seeking full time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Florida Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with pediatrics
- Employment Type: Part time, 2.5 days/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent SLP Jobs
- Quincy, MA
- Providence, RI
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Clarksville, TN
- Warren, MI
- Vancouver, WA
- Gardnerville, NV
- Bennington, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.